New fire detection systems have to be commissioned to ensure they are installed properly, comply with industry standards, configured to operate as required, and tested. Without an official certificate of commissioning the system would not be deemed as acceptable by the relevant authorities.
At Comtec Fire Limited we include testing and commissioning in our overall price to make sure there are no additional costs or hidden surprises. For systems that have been installed by an electrician or another contractor, we are more then happy to offer a commissioning service to test and certify that the system meets the required standards.
* Responsible for industry standard commissioning
* Commissioning included in our price
* Commissioning service available for systems installed by other contractors
* Industry standard trained engineers
* All work carried out in accordance with British Standard 5839