It is recommended that a fire alarm system is maintained and regularly checked to ensure that it will perform to it's optimum level in the event of a fire. The British Standard Institute recommends that a system is tested and maintained every 13 weeks.
We specialise in servicing both conventional and analogue addressable systems. Our maintenance department is committed to giving our customers support and peace of mind.
A fast and friendly approach to faults and queries means that problems are resolved with the minimum of fuss. If, like others, you are tired of being let down and left waiting, then you can rely on us to get it right.
* Speedy response to any system breakdown
* Maintenance visits arranged at a time convenient for you
* Fully equipped service vehicles, carrying a comprehensive range of spares
* Industry standard trained maintenance engineers
* No sub contract labour used
* All work carried out in accordance with British Standard 5839